Transferring to CBS
Welcome Prospective Transfer Students!
We encourage you to explore the admission requirements and process using the links below or on the left side of this page. If you have questions, please attend one of our prospective student information sessions, email email@example.com or call 612-624-9717.
Prospective Student Information Sessions
Learn more about courses you can take prior to transferring, admission requirements, and the application process by attending an information session led by the CBS Transfer Coordinator. These sessions are customized based on the small group in attendance and there will be time for questions. Call CBS Student Services at 612-624-9717 to sign up.
All sessions will be held in CBS Student Services, room 3-104 of MCB, the Molecular & Cellular Biology building (see map).
TRANSFERRING FROM OUTSIDE THE U OF M
- Monday, September 29 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 13 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 24 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 27 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 4 | 10-11 a.m.
- Monday, November 10 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 17 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 2 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 8 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 16 | 10-11 a.m.
TRANSFERRING FROM WITHIN THE U OF M (Change of College Process)
- Tuesday, October 14 | 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, October 20 | 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Friday, November 7 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 18| 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, December 12 | 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Majors + minors
- Future Students
- Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students