Transferring to CBS
Welcome prospective transfer students!
We encourage you to explore the admission requirements and process using the links below or on the left side of this page. If you have questions, please attend one of our prospective student information sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-624-9717.
Prospective student information sessions
Learn more about courses you can take prior to transferring, admission requirements, and the application process by attending an information session led by the CBS Transfer Coordinator. These sessions are customized based on the small group in attendance and there will be time for questions. Call CBS Student Services at 612-624-9717 to sign up.
All sessions will be held in CBS Student Services, room 3-104 of MCB, the Molecular & Cellular Biology building (see map).
TRANSFERRING FROM OUTSIDE THE U OF M
- Tuesday, January 13 | 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, January 29 | 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, February 2 | 2-3 p.m.
- Monday, February 16 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 27 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5 | 9-10 a.m.
- Monday, March 9 | 10-11 a.m.
- Monday, March 16 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 23 | 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 9 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 17 | 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, April 24 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 5 | 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 21 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
TRANSFERRING FROM WITHIN THE U OF M (Change of College Process)
- Thursday, January 22 | 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, February 6 | 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 17 | 11 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, February 24 | 1-2 p.m.
- Friday, March 13 | 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 2 | 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, April 13 | 3-4 p.m.
- Friday, May 1 | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Additional resources + tours
You can arrange a tour of our historic campus to see where U of M students attend class, study and relax. To schedule a campus visit, call the VISITLINE at (612)-625-0000 or 1-800-752-1000. You can also register for a Health Careers Center Information Session by contacting the VISITLINE. Learn more about these opportunities here.
- Majors + minors
- Future Students
- Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students